Beautiful lawns bring pride to you
The spring season is nearing and you are going to experience that bright sunlight above you very soon. So have you planned on, how would you go about our Lawn care, to spend those cozy evenings at the lawn with your family and friends? Lombardo’s Lawn Care has come up with some great tips which are a must for you to know to give that perfect spring look to your lawn in the coming season.
So let’s get started;
1. Start before the fall season ends: You should be all set with your preparations well in advance before the spring season starts. You may start in the late fall when winter is just about to say Goodbye. However, be patient and let your lawn get green by itself and then you are all good to go with your tasks of Lawn care in Drums, PA.
2. Raking: First and the foremost thing, to begin with, are raking your lawn. Before you begin with mowing or treating the grass, raking is very essential. This helps you to know about the critical areas that need your extra attention like dead spots, compacted areas and so on.
3. Soil acidity: Winters tend to make the soil harsh and acidic. Hence, it’s always better to do a pH test on the soil to know about its acidic level. If in case you find the soil to be highly acidic, you can spread a thin layer of lime on the ground and neutralize the acid level.
4. Fertilizing: If you had already fertilized your lawn in the fall season, then probably you would need less amount of fertilizers in the spring season.
5. Weeds: Applying herbicides are the best way to keep your lawn away from the weeds. However, make sure that the quantity used is proportionate, or else you may end up damaging the new emerging grass.
Beautiful lawns talk about the personality of the owners taking care of them. Lawn care is not a simple task; it takes dedication and time to come up with a great masterpiece.